NRS Sacco Ltd. Is a licensed deposit taking Sacco, We are seeking highly competent and outstanding individual to fill the position of a Teller.
- Reporting to the Branch manager.
- Processes savings withdrawals, deposits, cheques and any other payments.
- Ensure security of Tellers cubicle and safekeeping of all cash in his/her care.
- Verify identity of customers before service delivery.
- Effectively and efficiently serve all customers.
- Document all cash transfers to and from the Treasury.
- Make reports to the Branch Manager on all transactions.
- Place customer orders for cheques, RTGS and bank cards and maintain necessary registers.
- Maintain the positive image of the Society in the community.
- Agency transactions.
- Marketing of the Society products and services.
- Ensure daily audit and reconciliation of transactions and cash.
- Answer account-related questions for customers.
- Maintains the positive image of the society.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisors.
- A KCSE mean grade of C+ and above with a minimum of C in English and Mathematics
- Diploma in business related course or CPA part 2.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of operation of various management Information systems is an added advantage.
- At least one-year experience in a similar capacity.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of financial software.
- Must be presentable at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain high sense of confidentiality.
- High Integrity and strong ethical standards.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 10th December 2021.