Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance and security of customer records to facilitate easy retrieval.
- Ensure safe custody of Society’s customer/member records.
- Ensure proper coding of member files to facilitate easy retrieval of the same.
- Responsible for monitoring utilization of registry budget.
- Ensure effective and efficient facilitation of files to various branches on time
- Ensure proper and accurate maintenance of members records
- Continuously work on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Registry.
- Ensure that all members’ files queries are handled and resolved in the shortest time possible.
- Keep complete and accurate records of documents requested, filed or removed, using appropriate physical and electronic registers as well as tracking documents removed from files to ensure that requested files/documents are returned after use for proper storage.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations on confidentiality of Data.
- Ensure proper control in the movement of files.
- Prepare reports on member’s files movement and admissions to assist in decision making.
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- At least a diploma in Records Management.
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in registry management.
How to Apply.
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 10th December 2021.