MARKETING OFFICER POSITION.
NRS SACCO Society Ltd is a licensed Sacco Society with fully Fledged branches in Kikuyu, Nderi, Wangige and Kinoo. The Sacco is interested with individuals who will fill the position of a marketing officer.
Roles for the Marketing Officer Job.
- Implement all marketing and business growth strategies.
- Sell and market all Sacco products.
- Prospect for new business.
- Prepare presentations for prospective customers e) Recruit new members to the Sacco.
- Coach, train and supervise the Sales Representative to ensure targets are met.
- Collection of competitor’s intelligence and reporting of the same to Branch Manager.
- Keep in safe custody all marketing materials i.e. brochures, banners, tapes etc.
- Preparation of monthly business report for the area.
- Participate in trade fairs, marketing promotions, road shows and any other publicity campaign as may be assigned and providing reports on the same.
- Liaison office in charge of ensuring that information is disseminated to members on time.
- Carry out customer survey and ensure customer service is up to the standard.
- Member education – Pass Sacco information to the customers on any new policies that may be implemented.
- Visit clients to get complaints/comments and handling complaints at the field level.
Marketing Officer Job Requirements.
- Diploma in marketing and communication or related field.
- A minimum three years’ progressive working experience in a dynamic service organization.
- Proven track record in implementing marketing successful programs.
- Creative and innovative.
- Good communication skills
- computer literacy and proficiency
- Resilient energetic and poses strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Digital marketing will be an added advantage
- Should be 25 – 45 years of Age.
How to Apply.
Online applications can be sent to email@example.com MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 26th April 2022.