NRS Driver Job.
NRS Sacco Society Limited invites applicants for the following vacant position.
Duties and responsibilities for the Driver Job.
- Drive safely to their destination.
- keep logs of activities and make sure vehicle is maintained in good working order.
- Safely transport equipment to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections.
- Adhere to all safety requirements and regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle’s Inventory.
- Cleaning of society’s vehicles.
- Delivery of society data and collection of byproducts.
- Handling of fuel and parking charges.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Driver Job Requirements.
- 3 years’ experience and above.
- Valid professional driver’s license.
- Ability to operate the vehicle in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- 0’ level certificate.
- Over 35 years of age.
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of Academic/Professional certificates.
- Names and contacts of 3 referees.
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- HELB Clearance certificate.
- Valid EACC Certificate.
- Valid KRA Certificate.
- Copy of National ID.
How to Apply.
Online applications can be sent to email@example.com MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 10th December 2021