Office Assistant Job
The Person is responsible for cleaning the office making tea or coffee, delivering the same and collecting all the mugs, tea cups etc. washing them up and putting them away. They will also need to keep stock of the tea, coffee, sugar, milk etc. and make sure the Sacco never runs out. They will also be running office errands where necessary as directed by the supervisor.
Specific Roles of the Job Holder.
- Cleaning the offices.
- Makes tea and coffee.
- Delivers drinks to staff members and any other Visitor as directed.
- Collects all the cups and washes them.
- Dries crockery and puts it away.
- Makes sure kitchen and tea/beverage room is clean and hygienic at all times.
- Keeps stock of beverages, sugar, milk etc.
- Orders new stock when necessary.
- Runs office errands where necessary as directed including movement of files and documents.
- Direct and assisting visitors in the Sacco.
Key soft skills
- Careful when washing up.
- Good with your hands.
Office Assistant Qualifications
- Education up to KCSE
- Certificate of health for handling food.
- Fluent in Kiswahili and English
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 10th December 2021.